Sign in to follow this  
Msp1209

WTB 50cal muzzleloader

..Check muzzleloaders .com .they can ship straight to your door and don't discount the cheaper ones I shot my big bull with a cva wolf a base model gun that just works I've since upgraded but still love that gun and as always try and get one with the plug for blackhorn 209.its way better and easily cleaned non corrosive powder

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

..Check muzzleloaders .com .they can ship straight to your door and don't discount the cheaper ones I shot my big bull with a cva wolf a base model gun that just works I've since upgraded but still love that gun and as always try and get one with the plug for blackhorn 209.its way better and easily cleaned non corrosive powder

I've gone on muzzleloaders.com and they are either on backorder or out of stock on most inventory. 

3 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

Need one to hunt or just play?I may have a few tho I don't sell any guns anymore I might lend a few out from time to time

To hunt with. I do appreciate the offer but looking to buy. 

I have a CVA Optima 50 cal with rings I’ll sell. The recoil pad is missing and I just put a slip on pad on it. PM me your number and I’ll send pics if interested 

If your budget permits don't underestimate the 45 cal paramount from cva .longrange capable but its a little expensive I've got the pro and it's a stout shooter great for deer and elk .I won't tell you what I paid for my older optima without the quick detach breach plug but the 3 packs of powerbelt bullets it came with cost more

hello are you looking for a inline or side lock i have a tc renegade in .54 new never shot $400 thanks curtis 520-696-0834