Sign in to follow this  
wish2hunt

Daughters sheep hunt

1 hour ago, wish2hunt said:

My oldest daughter got her desert at the age of 12. Hope that makes you feel better. Go have another drink. 

What ever Boy! Your my hero.............................BOB!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

ask her if she gives a crap what a drunk on a hunting website thinks about her getting a tag. 

who is a real hunter? certainly not your sorry butt.

You drink more than me JR. and you don't kill Squat. So  Quit trying to be Superman on this site....................BOB!

15 minutes ago, naturebob said:

You drink more than me JR. and you don't kill Squat. So  Quit trying to be Superman on this site....................BOB!

Jealousy is a stinky cologne bob.

8 hours ago, naturebob said:

Nevr put any of my 3 kids in for Sheep hunts . I  think it is bullcrap,  They don't care if there shooting a spike or a Trophy Ram .  I am 65  and have  I will res 29 points . After Your daughter kills ask her if she cares . Serious . You took a tag from a real  Hunter. Tell me different   and .........................................BOB!

Now that I know she took your tag. I feel much better. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Flatlander said:

Why hasn’t anyone invented a breathalyzer for keyboards yet?

That would be GENIOUS!image.jpeg.591a61b13726969737ebe8ddc5ce215e.jpeg

10 hours ago, naturebob said:

I am 65  and have  I will res 29 points .

Is BOB the same person as Yota?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, naturebob said:

Nevr put any of my 3 kids in for Sheep hunts . I  think it is bullcrap,  They don't care if there shooting a spike or a Trophy Ram .  I am 65  and have  I will res 29 points . After Your daughter kills ask her if she cares . Serious . You took a tag from a real  Hunter. Tell me different   and .........................................BOB!

What a tool.  Took a tag from a real hunter?   My best time in the field has been spent with my young daughters, I put them in for every species. 

Best of luck to you and your daughter wish2hunt!

• Like 2

Guest akaspecials
8 hours ago, 654321 said:

Been putting both my kids in since they were old enough to put in and also the wife in the hopes she would have been one of those that draws with no points just so i could have transferred the tag to one of the kids. 😂 

Totally legal, I'm not criticizing your navigation of the system, but this should loop hole should be closed. 

11 minutes ago, akaspecials said:

Totally legal, I'm not criticizing your navigation of the system, but this should loop hole should be closed. 

This isn’t a loophole. It’s an intended function of the system.

• Like 1

Guest akaspecials
10 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

This isn’t a loophole. It’s an intended function of the system.

Most loopholes are intentional. Ask any legislator...

No reason someone should get multiple shots while others get one. A lot of us may die before we get tags. 12pts here. 

Maybe there is a reason for this intended loophole that I am unaware of; I'm no sheep expert. 

I understand that it is to get families that are "in the know" better access to tags, especially in the light of the age of many current max bonus point holders and the possibility they can't physically do the hunt if they draw.

10 minutes ago, akaspecials said:

Most loopholes are intentional. Ask any legislator...

No reason someone should get multiple shots while others get one. A lot of us may die before we get tags. 12pts here. 

Maybe there is a reason for this intended loophole that I am unaware of; I'm no sheep expert. 

I understand that it is to get families that are "in the know" better access to tags, especially in the light of the age of many current max bonus point holders and the possibility they can't physically do the hunt if they draw.

You should see how much free money people with kids get in tax money 

• Haha 1

Man, all the OP wanted to do was share an awesome hunt with everybody. Dam jealous trolls can’t just let the family hunt without shitting all over it. What a bunch of peckerheads we have become.

• Like 10
  • Love 1