Sign in to follow this  
wish2hunt

Daughters sheep hunt

3 hours ago, akaspecials said:

Totally legal, I'm not criticizing your navigation of the system, but this should loop hole should be closed. 

😂, Well if it makes you feel any better in all those years of buying licenses and app fees the wife only drew one tag that was able to be transferred and it was an archery bull tag in a unit that you used to could draw in the max pool with 6 points.

Guest akaspecials
45 minutes ago, 654321 said:

😂, Well if it makes you feel any better in all those years of buying licenses and app fees the wife only drew one tag that was able to be transferred and it was an archery bull tag in a unit that you used to could draw in the max pool with 6 points.

That does make me feel better! 

I hold no animosity towards anyone that takes advantage of the tag transfer, just don't like it personally.

And I do not know if a tag transfer applies here to the OP; I assumed it did NOT and I was specifically responding to 654321.

To the OP, Good luck on your daughters hunt!  I hope you guys have a successful hunt. Didn't mean to shoot on your thread, I'll leave that to Bob. 

I can’t wait to see the grip and grin photos! Who the heck trashes on a kids hunting adventure?

• Like 7

Just now, Allforelk said:

I can’t wait to see the grip and grin photos! Who the heck trashes on a kids hunting adventure?

You must be new here…

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, akaspecials said:

Most loopholes are intentional. Ask any legislator...

No reason someone should get multiple shots while others get one. A lot of us may die before we get tags. 12pts here. 

Maybe there is a reason for this intended loophole that I am unaware of; I'm no sheep expert. 

I understand that it is to get families that are "in the know" better access to tags, especially in the light of the age of many current max bonus point holders and the possibility they can't physically do the hunt if they draw.

The intent of this "loophole" is to get young people in the field.  Tag transfer is a family deal with transfer only going to minors.  I am all for tag transfer within families but suspect this young lady drew her own tag.  Hope this family has an amazing experience.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cmille308 said:

That's how a DIY sheep hunt should be! Congrats to your daughter and my hat off to you for a job well done!

Thank you so much. It’s a feeling I can not explain.