Sign in to follow this  
wish2hunt

Daughters sheep hunt

On 11/17/2021 at 3:19 AM, naturebob said:

Nevr put any of my 3 kids in for Sheep hunts . I  think it is bullcrap,  They don't care if there shooting a spike or a Trophy Ram .  I am 65  and have  I will res 29 points . After Your daughter kills ask her if she cares . Serious . You took a tag from a real  Hunter. Tell me different   and .........................................BOB!

Little Girls hunting aren’t very fun to watch. Cool ram though. 

• Haha 1

Two questions I may have missed... What's our young huntresses age? And how will we mount this beautiful ram?

2 hours ago, Edge said:

Two questions I may have missed... What's our young huntresses age? And how will we mount this beautiful ram?

She is 17 and shoulder mount slight right turn.

• Like 1

Congrats on a great ram.   That is awesome!!!!

My best hunts where with my kids.  Can't wait till my daughter draws her sheep tag.   Been putting  her in since she was 10 years old.  I am hoping she will get to shoot both a desert and rocky in her lifetime.

That one commit is shocking.  Not a big fan of that attitude.

• Like 3

On 11/17/2021 at 3:19 AM, naturebob said:

Nevr put any of my 3 kids in for Sheep hunts . I  think it is bullcrap,  They don't care if there shooting a spike or a Trophy Ram .  I am 65  and have  I will res 29 points . After Your daughter kills ask her if she cares . Serious . You took a tag from a real  Hunter. Tell me different   and .........................................BOB!

Its important to engage our kids and keep them hunting. One of the great things about the AZ System is a chance of anyone getting a tag. I know of a 12 YO girl that got a Desert tag a couple of years ago. That is very exciting. Its too bad you don't feel the same way.

Its really too bad you missed a few years and aren't a max point holder.

BTW did you read the story of my daughters hunt on here when she was 20.  It was, and will always be the most memorable hunt of our lifetime.

Best wishes

Mike

• Like 4

On 11/23/2021 at 7:13 PM, wish2hunt said:

Here is a pic of the crew and family.

4412CCC9-766D-46D7-880A-CE374FCCCF83.jpeg

7B939DFB-57F3-455C-82E3-B251B60081E2.jpeg

Super great ram and just awesome you were able to experience it as a family! Congrats to your daughter and everyone involved in the success. What a nice ram! I’m sure you can’t wait to get it back from the taxidermist 

• Like 1