Sign in to follow this  
NMBPMAN

Coilover Rebuilding in Tucson

Does anyone know of a reputable shop in Tucson that can rebuild Radflo truck coilovers?  I’ve searched the internet with no luck.  

Thanks 

Radflo web sight says you or they can rebuild them . Call them for rebuild kit

2 hours ago, rugermack said:

Radflo web sight says you or they can rebuild them . Call them for rebuild kit

Yeah they do, I’m trying to avoid $100 in shipping to CA.  I also think their turnaround times is measured in weeks and months right now. 

1 hour ago, taggart_lumpy said:

It’s not tucson but I just used lee Finke of race shock in phoenix and I’m very happy with his work. 

Thanks 

ADS in Tucson rebuilds or should I say they send them to Carl from shock talk in Parker,Az super cool dude. He’s a mad scientist when it comes tuning and rebuilds and he also Air raids the shocks. No air less heat and better performance. I had a set of radflo’s that i Had rebuilt a few times till I upgraded to ADS. Go ADS and never look back. 

57 minutes ago, azhamill said:

ADS in Tucson rebuilds or should I say they send them to Carl from shock talk in Parker,Az super cool dude. He’s a mad scientist when it comes tuning and rebuilds and he also Air raids the shocks. No air less heat and better performance. I had a set of radflo’s that i Had rebuilt a few times till I upgraded to ADS. Go ADS and never look back. 

I tried ADS first, they only rebuild their own now, and they referred me to another guy in Tucson who never answered when I called, so I gave up on him.  A prerunner business owner in CA actually told me about Carl and said he was the best around.  If I planned on keeping this truck longer I’d go the ADS route for new coilovers.  So far I’m not overly impressed with Radflo.