Sign in to follow this  
Crazymonkey

***Kids and hunting free 20 gauge shells for kids ***

For those getting your kids out to hunt I thank you.if you can and are able try and find others in need and donate what you can .dove season is a great time for kids .I've given all the shells I have to 4 kids today and the ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and thank you is truly special because you know they mean it .I gave 2 boxes to 4 different kid's .two box's is not much but it made there day .please do what you can to help a kid hunt thanks

• Like 2

Great thing you are doing here. I'm taking the neighbors 16 year old son on his 1st dove hunt this week. He is so excited. His Dad bought a couple 20 ga. pumps and he hasn't shot his yet. They were able to find some ammo but knowing kids and dove hunting he will blow thru 2 boxes easy.ย 

That's Awsome of you to take your neighbors kid out.I'm currently looking for another case of 20 Gage ammo to donate if you or anyone else has or knows where I can get some I'd like to get more as I've had a few more looking

I've got more shells in route so there free to kids 20 gauge and two boxes 50 rounds each for 5 more kids .kids must be present to pick up and there yours for a smile and a thank you ๐Ÿ˜

• Love 1