Sign in to follow this  
yotebuster

.284 175gr Swift A-frame bullets WANTED

Hoping someone can bail me out here.  Loaded some of these up for a WY Buffalo hunt and my 7mm STW absolutely loves them (like one ragged hole with those ugly bastards).  Anyhow I have a moose tag this year and would have sworn I had a box of them on the loading bench and I guess I don’t.  Anyone happen to have any laying around?  Will pay well and cover shipping of course. 

I just hate looking for stuff and it says in stock till you get ready to order then there outa stock .I think they do it to go made u look. Ill try my old man he's in California and into reloading so maybe he's got a better source

• Like 1

May be worth a call to swift. Makes me wonder if one of the techs has a half a box on the bench somewhere they would part with. Good luck on your search. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crazymonkey said:

I just hate looking for stuff and it says in stock till you get ready to order then there outa stock .I think they do it to go made u look. Ill try my old man he's in California and into reloading so maybe he's got a better source

Thanks!  Appreciate the help!  I’ve got some 175 partitions that shoot similar that I can use if necessary and will load some up as a backup in the meantime.  Thanks!