Anybody know these thieves

5 minutes ago, eddielasvegas said:

Anyone want to guess how they voted in the last presidential installation?   🤣

Eddie

Early and often?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Yep! Really ignorant punks! Unfortunately they truly believe they are doing something good and indoctrinating their snot nosed brats into their ideology! A true shame!

i just meant like maybe they thought it was litter. but yeah, what you guys are saying is more likely the case. 

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

i just meant like maybe they thought it was litter. but yeah, what you guys are saying is more likely the case. 

Climbers pack it in and out. Like an adult 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, AZAV8ER said:

If a whole gaggle of yucksters and their little ones can walk up on your stand you might not bet hunting far enough off the beaten track. But it still sucks they would be so rude.

Exactly!! This granola gang doesn’t look capable of hiking more than a couple hundred yards!

4 hours ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Exactly!! This granola gang doesn’t look capable of hiking more than a couple hundred yards!

My guess is that they are not a "granola gang", but more likely hunters.  Possibly they even browse this site on occasion....   The garb the adults are wearing doesn't appear to be hippy-granola type to me, plus what the heck are they going to do with a tree stand?   I'm thinking they are opportunistic thieving sometimes-hunters who just figured they would exercise their sticky fingers that day.

But who knows.....

• Like 4

16 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

Climbers pack it in and out. Like an adult 😅

I agree climbers are the way to go for this exact reason. I own three of them. Only problem I have found with climbers is sometimes there isn’t a tree straight enough in the area you want your stand. Wasn’t the case in this situation because there looked to be plenty of straight trees.

AAnother reason I like climbers is if the wind changes it easy to move the climber to get the wind right. 

I also take chains and locks with me and lock every stand. Heck I even lock my climbers to the bottom of the tree if I’m coming back the next morning. Hang on stands I’ve started locking the platform in the up position so people can sit in them and hunt either.

1 hour ago, stanley said:

The garb the adults are wearing doesn't appear to be hippy-granola type to me

But who knows.....

The Cookie Monster smoking a crack pipe shirt? and the cheesy Explore t shirt. Come on Stan these are your people, they love biden 

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

The Cookie Monster smoking a crack pipe shirt? and the cheesy Explore t shirt. Come on Stan these are your people, they love biden 

I would take the 'under' on whether they even voted.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Amazing how we know so much about these people we know nothing about.  Here's my take. lol.

Ok Aguado, off duty forest ranger camping with his church group.  They see a spring on the map they surely have, and realize it is really close to where they are camping.  Short hike down a hill they find the spring and then see a tree stand.  Off duty tree cop flexes his muscle, puts on his officer doofy cap on backwards and says "hey Richard, climb that tree with those steps in it, that are killin' my tree, and take down that tree stand, it looks abandoned."  The rest cheer him on and think Richard is such a badass because he climbed a tree with no harness on.  Tree cop looks like a badass to everyone in his group because he cleaned up our forest. 

• Like 4