SpotNStalk

Anybody know these thieves

On 9/7/2021 at 6:26 AM, lancetkenyon said:

Teaching the next generation that stealing is acceptable.  THIS is what is wrong with the population.  Unreal.  Going to take these photos and put it on FB too.  (Does that make me a thief too?)

Nope.. Only a stand up guy who cares about our children's future these kids need to see there parents go down for this, life lesson.,

56 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

Treestand was returned!  

Screenshot_20210910-070511_Facebook.thumb.jpg.e4b428074fbb5bd10a95afe5628892f7.jpg

Thanks for posting this Lance. It’s good for people to know that the guy got his stuff back and he has moved on past it instead of beating a dead horse.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Coach said:

I'd love to hear the "The rest of the story" (RIP Paul Harvey) 

Exactly.  The story of how and why he got it back would be more interesting than knowing he got it back.  

• Like 3

Reminds me when I used to do loss prevention back in the day. The one that pissed me off the most was a lady with a five n two yr old youngest in a stroller. Lady would pull stuff off the shelf, hand it to the five yr old who would bite the tags off, then handed item to the two yr old who shoved it under her blankets in the stroller. Then the biatch went through the checkout with one item and sent the five yr old pushing the stroller with the two yr old and murchandise out the door.  Coulda strangled that bitch. 

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

1 hour ago, el diablo said:

Reminds me when I used to do loss prevention back in the day. The one that pissed me off the most was a lady with a five n two yr old youngest in a stroller. Lady would pull stuff off the shelf, hand it to the five yr old who would bite the tags off, then handed item to the two yr old who shoved it under her blankets in the stroller. Then the biatch went through the checkout with one item and sent the five yr old pushing the stroller with the two yr old and murchandise out the door.  Coulda strangled that bitch. 

Flat out disgusting mentality!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heat said:

Teaching your kids to steal is worse than the stealing IMO. Hope ya'll catch these morons.

This^^^ I totally agree with this...That is such a disgusting thing to do.