Sign in to follow this  
Coues Sniper

Pretty good buck

Got video of a pretty good buck. Planning on trying to kill him during rifle. He's got a pretty good pattern as he's usually in the same small area. Fairly certain i could get him killed without the aid of any electronic devices as well. Would like to hear guesses on score. http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/b...bctid1753274331 ;)

Kevin

Wow, nothing like a steroided-out whitetail pet deer to take a pop-shot at.

:unsure:

I wonder if they ring the diner bell like my Grandmother did when I was a kid and I was fishing in there pond at Camp verde and it was time to eat.They had the old triangle made of steel.You could hear it all the way to the bottom of the 40 acres.Kind of look's like that is what these buck's are coming to.

Probably one of those game farms where they raise em on steroids and high quality calcium feed. They would probably let you shoot em for about $20K. :)

I'd bet it'd be a crap load more than 20k to kill that thing. They claim he's only 2 years old :blink: My guess is that buck will have a long luxurious life "filling straws" and those guys make a killing off of selling his genetics. A KILLING. It's crazy how big of a market those high fence "hunts" are. I don't have a problem with guys who do it, just not my thing. But they are fun to look at and drool over. ;)

Probably one of those game farms where they raise em on steroids and high quality calcium feed. They would probably let you shoot em for about $20K. :)

I'd bet it'd be a crap load more than 20k to kill that thing. They claim he's only 2 years old :blink: My guess is that buck will have a long luxurious life "filling straws" and those guys make a killing off of selling his genetics. A KILLING. It's crazy how big of a market those high fence "hunts" are. I don't have a problem with guys who do it, just not my thing. But they are fun to look at and drool over. ;)

Your probably right on that. I imagine the "stud service" and genetically enhanced bloodline would be worth considerably more than 20K. That high fence hunting is kinda like fishing at Fred's trout lake, pay by the pound or pay by the inch :)