10Turkeys

Spring Draw

We’re arguing over javelina. About the easiest thing to hunt and I believe you can still leave the meat lay in some states. Who cares what he shoots it with, you don’t get bragging rights for filling a Javi tag anyway. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, GJMauro12 said:

We’re arguing over javelina. About the easiest thing to hunt and I believe you can still leave the meat lay in some states. Who cares what he shoots it with, you don’t get bragging rights for filling a Javi tag anyway. 

Stopping criticizing dumb shoot is why we have 30 genders and joe biden as president. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

saw a hunting show where they were using a 50 BMG on an Audad hunt in TX.  They were shooting 800 plus yards out at them.  crazy.

19 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Wtf does 50s at audad have to do with using a rifle on a handgun hunt in Arizona 

Does this 50 have a brace?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

Does this 50 have a brace?

I shoot mine one handed

Behind my back

Half liquored up on White Claw.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JSR said:

I shoot mine one handed

Behind my back

Half liquored up on White Claw.

As for the weapon I’d say your good. But what the legal limit of BAC to hunt?

15 minutes ago, idgaf said:

Back to the spring draw for a second. Is the percentages better for bull or yearling in 5a?

That’s not any fun. Lol

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, GJMauro12 said:

I agree, I can’t believe so many people care about this.  Don’t forget this is a ham tag where a guy could use a muzzleloader with scope capable of killing at 500+ yards and we are going to argue over a pistol brace?  It’s not like Javelina are a scarce resource.  It must not be hunting season

• Like 2

4 hours ago, missedagain said:

I agree, I can’t believe so many people care about this.  Don’t forget this is a ham tag where a guy could use a muzzleloader with scope capable of killing at 500+ yards and we are going to argue over a pistol brace?  It’s not like Javelina are a scarce resource.  It must not be hunting season

This is simply a modern day campfire discussion about what constitutes a rifle.  The game animal matters very little.  If anyone is butt hurt over this, they have had a very easy life.  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, idgaf said:

This is simply a modern day campfire discussion about what constitutes a rifle.  The game animal matters very little.  If anyone is butt hurt over this, they have had a very easy life.  

Chubby white man issues. 😂

• Thanks 1