Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

WTB 7mm Remington brass

Hello, I’m looking for some standard 7mm Remington Magnum Brass. Fired once or new. Let me know how much, I can pay shipping if need be. 

TIA 

San Tan Valley

Found some, just want to thank everyone for sent messages and generosity, again this is why I love this site! Thanks Lance, Floyd and 10Turkeys! And everyone eles that sent me a message! 

• Like 1

@Low#country23 or others above desiring 7MM Rem. Mag. brass yet - PM me and I could probably wrangle up a few boxes of once fired store bought cartridges to sell.  Had saved for eventual reloading, but might step away from my 7mm later this year and is growing more unlikely I'll invest the time reloading.  Know there are some Hornady, Federal, PPU, probably even Remington or Winchester.  Am located in the Peoria, AZ area and not sure I have an appetite to try distance selling/shipping at the moment; probably keep it local with cash.  Don't know total quantity offhand and never sold brass before, so it might take some digging to pull spent boxes and separate my various calibers.  Think my account can receive PMs, otherwise I'll try to watch the thread here and respond in a timely manner.

darthruler

On 9/12/2021 at 5:28 PM, Vowell said:

Found some, just want to thank everyone for sent messages and generosity, again this is why I love this site! Thanks Lance, Floyd and 10Turkeys! And everyone eles that sent me a message! 

Did you receive them?

16 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

Did you receive them?

Yes I did and just want to say thank you again. You are a good man. 

aslo eddielasvegas I Appreciate the brass as well. 

hoping my brother and wife shoot some big mulies! 

• Like 1