Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Three Weeks

Since my last treatment for Prostrate Cancer. My next PSA test is in November to see how it went. I just turned 69 on Sunday and I just want to say in my NY'er voice that Yooze Guy's need to be making sure that if you are 45 or older that you get a yearly finger pokeing and blood test for the PSA level test every year.

• Like 10

Not looking forward to those years. Glad you are getting better, prayers it sticks.

39 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Since my last treatment for Prostrate Cancer. My next PSA test is in November to see how it went. I just turned 69 on Sunday and I just want to say in my NY'er voice that Yooze Guy's need to be making sure that if you are 45 or older that you get a yearly finger pokeing and blood test for the PSA level test every year.

Sexy, theres an app for that too if you are in that.  Serious side, thanks for the reminder!  The stuff we want to forget about until it is too late.  Stay healthy!

69? Always been my lucky number. 

Hang in there bro.

Best wishes.Makes you guys think(wonder where my docs hands have been today?)try and remember to look at your docs hands and go with the one with small hands and no sausage fingers.!!!!

• Confused 1

.In all seriousness get checked !!! Its easy and don't cost much more than a office visit.I'm 48 and can tell you it gets real expensive to go thru all the ct scans MRI and nuke scans not to mention all the blood tests if they think something is wrong .lucky for me its not cancer but just real whacky blood test levels that the doc's can't figure out. Good people die every day for not getting tested .its no joke.

• Like 1

Good luck,

I went from 9.1 to 3.1 after three month following my last ration treatment and was at 1.2 12 month later. I hope your results are even better.

Happy late birthday! After our conversation a few weeks back I immediately scheduled my annual physical. Not because I like it, but because you are right about taking care of ourselves and watching more as we get older. While my numbers all look great, I will watch them as a baseline to see any numbers creep to indicate if something is awry. Thanks again! Glad to hear you are doing better!!!

• Like 1

Lost my virginity a few years ago. Not the most pleasant thing for sure but after watching a friend of the family suffer with prostate cancer and eventually pass away. He was 62 and had never gotten checked and by the time he had symptoms he had stage 4. I decided this crap is nothing to mess with   So once a year the psa and finger for peace of mind. Good share and hope all goes well with you! Hope you’ve got it on the run!!

18 hours ago, 10Turkeys said:

Don't forget that colonoscopy. You have to remember that cancer will kill ya!

I had one a few months ago. All is good.

• Like 1