Yuma Outdoorsman

Arizona Desert

$ 4.00  for a beer is ok though!.......................BOB!

• Haha 1

Depending on where your at, the hunting pressure is starting to get heavier so they are wising up. Like everyone else said, flats and canyons or thick cuts would be my guess.  The joys of deer hunting. 

8 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Put out more trailcams.  You are bound to find them.  Im betting they are in the flats like Creed said.  

I don’t need to find any more on cam. That’s how I ended up in this position to begin with. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jfos said:

Depending on where your at, the hunting pressure is starting to get heavier so they are wising up. Like everyone else said, flats and canyons or thick cuts would be my guess.  The joys of deer hunting. 

There is 0 pressure where I am, only an idiot would hunt where I am. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

There was never much sign 

Now that the snowbirds are back moving in my area, they have the deer moving. Some of the roads where my tracks were the only ones since August are beat to crap. The washes have ran so much this monsoon that the wash bottom in some washes is hard and even when my fat behind is walking down them, I barely make any tracks. I have friends hunting in D12 in southern California and they said their deer are in the flats and not towards the hills like years past. The hard part about flats where I'm at is if the deer are in them, they could be 4-5 miles from the closest hill. That makes it hard to find them, especially with how thick and green the desert it. I am sure you are having similar issues. Stick with it though, you will turn them up eventually. 

• Thanks 1

The deer are probably all right off main roads out in the open😂

• Like 1

Deer move. When was the last time you got a pic?