Yuma Outdoorsman

Arizona Desert

Very Respectable. Nice find Brandon!  CONGRATS ...................................BOB!

FJB nice buck 

I’m still out here, getting a giant is still not out of the question. Chances are slim, but the bucks are around. I can’t ask for much more. And I’ve killed 15 beers a night, one coyote 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Well didnt see anything, put in a piss poor effort, and  wasted my entire year. So I got that going for me. 

When does your hunt end? 

5 hours ago, Yuma Outdoorsman said:

When does your hunt end? 

Thursday but there’s not a chance I kill. Might as well have not even come I didn’t even try. At least I wasted lots of money and time. I did jump a 2 point I could have shot at earlier. 

41 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Thursday but there’s not a chance I kill. Might as well have not even come I didn’t even try. At least I wasted lots of money and time. I did jump a 2 point I could have shot at earlier. 

It's been a rough week. I've been out doing the same thing you are. It just takes one opportunity, but you know this. These desert bucks are fickle, days too hot they feeding at 430. Days perfect, in a wash all day. It's a grind any desert flats deer hunt prior to January, on average....

• Thanks 1

Your posts never disappoint. I’ve actually been rooting for you on this hunt, hoping you will be able to find him. If you are still out there, good luck!!

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Danged tough hunt with this warm weather! We had to quit after 5 days looking for a couple giants that live in about a 2 square mile area that gets no pressure. Figured we’d have to ride a grid on horseback with brush guns! Dicey! Keep after it if you have the time! Right place right time

• Like 1

Dang dude I see why you're focused on you're area he's a monster! What time is he hitting water? If he hit 2 nights in a row he's gotta be hanging out in the area. Keep at it, hope to see a pic of that bad boy down. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tropicalmulch said:

Dang dude I see why you're focused on you're area he's a monster! What time is he hitting water? If he hit 2 nights in a row he's gotta be hanging out in the area. Keep at it, hope to see a pic of that bad boy down. 

That was number 2 on the list but one is MIA. 10:30pm. I’ve been squeezing every Minute of legal shooting light hoping him or another would slip up but only one did and it was the day I wasn’t sitting 

10 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

That was number 2 on the list but one is MIA

Trust yourself. You have two days to find him. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, idgaf said:

Trust yourself. You have two days to find him. 

Thanks man, just grinding. 

Worst case scenario I kill one more 18 pack of keystone and go home empty. I still got the meat lovers pizza in the trunk. 

• Like 3

If you have a camera with a fish eye lens just shoot the first 2.5 year old 3x3 you see and long arm the photo.

00small43014330.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 8