Sign in to follow this  
Mogollon26

Scammer alert

Heads up...if Brry reaches out to you in a PM, he's a scammer. I posted about WTB Hornady eldx 6.5mm  bullets. Received PM from Brry last night to email someone who had some extras they would be willing to sell. Emailed that individual and getting the run around about being in Nashville but willing to ship. Wants to do PayPal F and F. Asked him to call me and send pics of ammo. Would not send pics. The email address was Stevehillman02@gmail.com. Misspelled words and heavy accent on the phone did not lead me to believe I was dealing with a Steve Hillman. All this to try to scam me for $80. Dirt bags!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sportsmans in N Phx (27th ave by costco) had some 103 grain in match and hunter eldx yesterday

Not sure if you had use for that bullet size or not

5 hours ago, Mogollon26 said:

Heads up...if Brry reaches out to you in a PM, he's a scammer. I posted about WTB Hornady eldx 6.5mm  bullets. Received PM from Brry last night to email someone who had some extras they would be willing to sell. Emailed that individual and getting the run around about being in Nashville but willing to ship. Wants to do PayPal F and F. Asked him to call me and send pics of ammo. Would not send pics. The email address was Stevehillman02@gmail.com. Misspelled words and heavy accent on the phone did not lead me to believe I was dealing with a Steve Hillman. All this to try to scam me for $80. Dirt bags!

Well I really do have 218 6.5 ELDXS bullets for sale I m posting them in the classifieds today.

14 hours ago, Mogollon26 said:

Anyone asking to email someone these days is more than likely a scam.  Have to be on your toes these days.  Face to face or PayPal +3% seems to be best way. 

• Like 2

Scammer alert made me think it would be 30-30 ammo for $65-75 a box

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/19/2021 at 7:59 AM, Mogollon26 said:

Snapshot , he's the only way to go