BGbasbhat

20B Youth Pig Hunt Party?

Hey all,

Anybody have a youth tag for 20B pigs this fall? October 8th-14th? It will be my son's first hunt in AZ and want to make sure he has fun, whether filling his tag or messing around camp (hopefully both!!).

I should be able to scout a bit these next couple weekends, and be out for the hunt Saturday the 9th through Monday the 11th.

If anybody will be out there, give me a holler and maybe we can get together and make sure the youngin's have some fun!

Nice! Congrats to your daughter. Color me ignorant, but I didn't know about a combo tag. Is that just if you draw deer, you can snag a pig tag too? 

I haven't been up there in a couple years, but I have a couple spots that I've seen deer and killed a few pigs in. You have any idea where you will generally be? Shoot me a pm if you'd like and maybe we can meet up to scout around or meet for camp. 

I will be out there with my two boys and a buddy who’s son has the deer and pig tag.  We will be out there the 8th and maybe one other day.  

Sounds good bigj, congrats to your boys. I'll give you a shout after I give it a look around these next couple weeks. I've always gone just north of the lake, but may check out further north or even by Wickenburg.