Sign in to follow this  
Coues assassin

Looking to buy 7mm ammo!

Longtime creeper; decided I should get more engaged and register.

@Coues assassin - if you're still in need and traveling to the Peoria area at any point, I have a full box I'm agreeable to parting with at fair value.   Have about 1.5 boxes of the Power-Shok and only looking to keep the partial for a NE whitetail hunt coming up.  Might step away from my 7mm later this year and have a small ammo can of mixed generics to name brands ranging from 139-175 gr. I'm happy to help another hunter with in these shortages.  Not ready to unload everything, but a box or few.  Think my account can receive PMs, otherwise I'll try to watch the thread here and respond in a timely manner.

darthruler

5 hours ago, Hunting Fool said:

I will trade you a box for a pair of Swarovski NL Pure 12x42

Took closer inventory of my Power-Shok last night, I have the full box and my second actually only has three spent brass in it (17 live rds).  I think "Coues assassin" may have been taken care of by "Hucker", but want to give him some time to respond today.  If he's good, I couldn't turn down a nice pair of binos for the Power-Shok, but am thinking you're offering a box of your own to receive the binos?  lol

darthruler

Bump this back up. I was able to get one box from hucker, great guy to deal with! I am looking to snag one more box if anyone has one they are willing to part with