creed

Point guard plus

This is the first I’ve heard of a point guard plus membership package. Pulled  this off of the next commission agenda page. Anyone know what it is besides more money for the dept?

PointGuard Plus and Standard PointGuard Pricing. Presenter: Pat Barber, Community Engagement Administrator. The Department will present to the Commission new proposed pricing for the standard PointGuard and the pricing for the soon to be implemented PointGuard Plus membership packages

53 minutes ago, creed said:

This is the first I’ve heard of a point guard plus membership package. Pulled  this off of the next commission agenda page. Anyone know what it is besides more money for the dept?

PointGuard Plus and Standard PointGuard Pricing. Presenter: Pat Barber, Community Engagement Administrator. The Department will present to the Commission new proposed pricing for the standard PointGuard and the pricing for the soon to be implemented PointGuard Plus membership packages

I’m probably wrong but I think it gives you first crack at turn back tags.   

1 hour ago, Northern Pintail said:

I’m probably wrong but I think it gives you first crack at turn back tags.   

If you are correct, I can see this having a big impact of how many people return tags versus donating them. I'll be tuning in to listen.

• Like 1

Will it be open and above board or will the left overs be to those who are special?  LOL  

Make money and enrich friends, win win.  

They are running behind. Not even to the license revocations yet which are supposed to be time certain.

• Like 1

Just now, creed said:

But what is it? I won’t be able to watch it. 

I dont know. I am watching hoping to find out.

You would think that with the money they make from the new élite membership that they could buy some better audio/ video equipment.  Especially since they like to hold meetings in very low populated and inaccessible places.

2 hours ago, ThomC said:

Will it be open and above board or will the left overs be to those who are special?  LOL  

Make money and enrich friends, win win.  

Could you, just one time, contribute something slightly coherent and half way intelligent?  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1