rossislider

Newly Approved Hunter Ethics Course for the Bonus Point

50 minutes ago, Mocha1545 said:

It took them a while but they found mine in the "microfish" archives. Sent me a new card but no bonus point!

NRA sent it and AZGFD won't give you a bonus point?

24 minutes ago, Edge said:

NRA sent it and AZGFD won't give you a bonus point?

AZGF sent it! And no they say it was too long ago. Although it was the same content when my son went through it. Just on DVD’s instead of projector! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Mocha1545 said:

AZGF sent it! And no they say it was too long ago. Although it was the same content when my son went through it. Just on DVD’s instead of projector! 🤣

I did mine in NY in 1968. Flash Cards.

• Wow! 1

On 9/22/2022 at 10:10 PM, WillieSorensen said:

Has anybody done this course? If indeed, kindly let me know how was it. Much obliged to you. I'm hanging tight for your answer and till then I will look through audits online for dissertation writing service reviews. In reality composing an exposition task is an extremely huge migraine for myself and for that reason I generally attempt to overlook composing a paper task all alone and really like to take help from online paper essayist.

Thanks a lot for help!

So this doesn't not qualify you for hunter education in other states where hunter education is required. Buyers beware.

• Like 1

Have you been hunting in AZ for a long time and still dont know how to do it properly (ie. the way the man says).  

Also a new requirement (punishment) for poachers.

On 10/31/2022 at 7:25 AM, CatfishKev said:

Yes, yes indeed 

Writing my hunter Ed dissertation now…sure glad we found out about that service. 

• Like 1

On 9/24/2021 at 11:56 PM, rossislider said:

image.png.db72c068597e829a6ea1548f40a56dba.png

image.png.895cd3b7f5537f7ad769582a2826e012.png

image.png.e1f7d31d8b8d39bfd592b1b94c1121fd.png

image.png.7eb5c5ff04fde20aee294637c6d6bec9.png

image.png.b6ea20e21333a1394ab9d2c4effedff4.png

I recently took the Hunter Ethics Course and was pleasantly surprised by the depth of knowledge and insight it provided. It's more than just learning the rules; this course delves into the ethical aspects of hunting, conservation, and our role in preserving the environment. The instructors were knowledgeable and passionate, making the content engaging and thought-provoking. Plus, the course encouraged critical thinking and reflection, which improved my writing skills considerably. I even used a https://essaypro.com/capstone-project-writing-service capstone writing service to craft my final project on the ethics of trophy hunting, incorporating what I'd learned. It was a rewarding experience, and I'd highly recommend it to anyone interested in hunting and conservation.

Thanks for the information!

18 minutes ago, TenerJosh said:

The writers exhibited a profound understanding of the subject matter, reflecting in the comprehensive and insightful content. The pricing was reasonable, offering excellent value for the investment. Overall, I'm impressed with the professionalism and expertise of this service, making it a reliable choice for academic assistance. I recently utilized the write my coursework essayshark.com , and the experience exceeded my expectations. The team showcased remarkable proficiency in crafting a well-researched and precisely tailored coursework that perfectly aligned with my requirements. Their commitment to meeting deadlines was commendable, ensuring timely delivery without compromising quality. The communication was seamless, with responsive support addressing any queries promptly.

giphy.gif