Sign in to follow this  
Edge

CWT B.P.

I just want to take a second to thank all our US Border Patrol members.

I'm grateful for your service and the difficult job you do.

If anyone reading this agrees with me, please let them know you appreciate them.

God Bless the 🇺🇸

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Edge said:

I just want to take a second to thank all our US Border Patrol members.

I'm grateful for your service and the difficult job you do.

If anyone reading this agrees with me, please let them know you appreciate them.

God Bless the 🇺🇸

Same for me.

But not the mounted one!! Lololol. Just kidding.

you guys kick ass3

• Like 1

Yea, you know it's hard being BP when the dumbass president criticizes the agency based on completely wrong information.  Gotta hang in there and hope it eventually gets better.

• Like 2

My son is BP and goes through alot of bs with all this shoot head and his administrations horse crap. Extrememly proud father! Bless him and all the agents on the frontlines 24hrs a day.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Will K said:

AMEN. Keep up the fight.

Unfortunately it has evolved into rearranging the chairs on the Titanic for the last 30 years.

Jihad Joe is lying about the BP using horse whips on border crossers.

Tough job for sure and waaaayy underpaid for what they put on the line on our behalf.

Although the grey and sorrel in the recent news pics did not look like a mustangs (looked more cutting bred judging from the way that pony moved)  below is a couple of articles about the CBP/Mustang project. 

Pretty awesome that they use horses on the borders.

https://www.blm.gov/programs/wild-horse-and-burro/partnerships/new-mexico/us-border-patrol

https://nypost.com/2021/09/04/border-patrol-using-wild-mustangs-to-patrol-border-with-mexico/

Time to wake up and allow political conversations!  Pathetic that people aren’t allowed to talk without a password.  Keep sticking your head in the sand and watch things get worse!  Yes!  Thank you to all those watching our borders!  Sorry the politicians are dragging your names through the mud for their politics.

50 minutes ago, bustedknuckleinc said:

Time to wake up and allow political conversations!  Pathetic that people aren’t allowed to talk without a password.  Keep sticking your head in the sand and watch things get worse!  Yes!  Thank you to all those watching our borders!  Sorry the politicians are dragging your names through the mud for their politics.

Absolutely! When are the common sense Dems going to stand up to this horses butt!!?? Very wrong what’s going on!