Sign in to follow this  
krp

update... powder FS or trade

This last week I picked up a 'bunch' of older powder from different sources, so I have these recent powders I bought, for trade, as they are not needed now. 

Recker and the 202 or McDowell and Power.

east Mesa, 202 and Recker or McDowell 

Kent

20210926-064106.jpg

Was able to trade for shot and 209 primers, so if anyone is in need these are for sale. I priced them at what I paid 'NOT' including hazmat and shipping. I'm not desperate to sell but after picking up 40lbs of 80s and 90s shotgun, pistol and rifle powders, I'm overstocked in some applications and there may be someone that just really needs some powder.

The accurate 2495 is a copy of IMR4895, why they numbered it 2495 who knows... I bought it last year when I was low on H4895 and couldn't find any, since then I've found plenty of H4895.

The IMR4166 replaced 4320 when it was discontinued and made to compete with Varget in the enduron series. It's a good powder in that range, but again since I found H4895 I don't need all that I have.

I just loaded some staball 6.5 and will shoot it over the crony to see if it does what it say's it does.

Meet in NE Mesa, Recker and the 202 or Power and McDowell.

Kent