Scotty27

Unit 33 Hunting

Good luck scotty. He wants general direction. I am requesting specific coordinates to your honey hole.  I will not step foot in the unit until the day before the hunt. Thanks in advance for doing my scouting. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, azsugarbear said:

In his original post, Scotty27 asked to be pointed in a general direction.  He didn't ask anyone to reveal their 'honey hole' or 'secret place'.  My grandpa taught me to hunt and a few things have stuck with me.  He said (paraphrase) hunting is not about antlers or horns.  It's about creating memories and building relationships.  He must have been right, because the relationship he built with me has lasted through the years.  He passed 48 years ago - and those memories of him still bring a smile to my face.

For most of us, this website has provided us with a platform to discuss our passion and learn to become better hunters.  But the real benefit, at least for me, has been the number of great men and women I have met here (yes Amanda, this includes you).  At this point, many have become my friends.  I do not have a clue, nor do I care, what their religious beliefs are.  These are amazing people that I would never have met had it not been for coueswhitetail.com  My life is richer.

For me, the big takeaway from Scotty27's post was that this young man was excited about going hunting with his dad.  That told me all I needed to know about him.

Some people collect antlers.  Other people collect friends. 

Welcome aboard Scotty27.  I hope you stick around.  There are lots of great people on here.  Just give it some time and they will rise to the surface.

Appreciate it brother! I will keep that helpful advice in mind!:)

On 10/1/2021 at 6:24 PM, PRDATR said:

He's just a pampered kid guys. Cut him some slack so he can convert some Deers then baptise all their living and deceased relatives into his cult, plus 10%.

No class what a rude comments to make to someone trying to do something positive and peaceful. You have no clue about religion. The kid didn't bring religion into anything, you punks did. PRDATR, NOTAGS PALIADIN529 the way you guys behave you're probably related to NACY PELOSI. Anyway young man, you're a good dude. Keep doing what your doing and go into Davis Springs or Buhman canyon and you will get a buck. 

• Like 3

Sent you a pm

On 10/1/2021 at 6:24 PM, PRDATR said:

He's just a pampered kid guys. Cut him some slack so he can convert some Deers then baptise all their living and deceased relatives into his cult, plus 10%.

04958BA4-7FB1-41E3-B99B-346D9F445F51.jpeg

Anyone know how his hunt went?  

19 hours ago, cowboyhardt said:

No class what a rude comments to make to someone trying to do something positive and peaceful. You have no clue about religion. The kid didn't bring religion into anything, you punks did. PRDATR, NOTAGS PALIADIN529 the way you guys behave you're probably related to NACY PELOSI. Anyway young man, you're a good dude. Keep doing what your doing and go into Davis Springs or Buhman canyon and you will get a buck. 

I agree with u, it's the same guys on here running their mouths. It gets old! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cowboyhardt said:

Your reading comprehension is in line with your observational skills. I merely commented that bringing religion or politics  onto this website will unleash a whole  lot of unwanted comments . Nothing else.  And yet you label me a punk?  Now who sounds like Pelosi? And, as posted above, this thread was over a year old.