Sign in to follow this  
Sneaker

Wife's Rifle Bull

We had alot of fun while chasing the September Bugles. It was tough for finding big bulls this year however, with the drought during horn growth season. We passed on many herd bulls trying to find something better. We shot the biggest bull we saw, a bull I saw while scouting, minus one tine, on the 4th day of hunting, which happens to be our shared birthday! Getting in position and the final sequence and realization of the accomplishment will be quite the memory for the rest of our lives. My wife and daughter are better shots than myself and most men for some reason. Maybe because they care just a little bit less and that allows them to focus on the task better?

image_67231233.thumb.JPG.3630b7bde5dd1eec547a9863d25553c0.JPGimage_67227649.thumb.JPG.f0bdfe9cd4822f79dad9e576318fde21.JPGimage_6487327.thumb.JPG.ed86c9c446278019b627f6c4c65b01e2.JPG

• Like 43

Great looking bull congratulations.the woman shooting better thing is probably true for some odd reason.my friends wife was the same way never shot a gun till two years ago .she got drawn for elk and he realized he didn't have a rifle .she shot a few of mine from 243 up to 30-06 and for never even holding a gun to not one shot outa the red center all day.it can't be luck.again great bull and congrats

Congratulations to the both of you.

You can get the tine fixed too if she likes.

Nice pictures.

3 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

Great looking bull congratulations.the woman shooting better thing is probably true for some odd reason.my friends wife was the same way never shot a gun till two years ago .she got drawn for elk and he realized he didn't have a rifle .she shot a few of mine from 243 up to 30-06 and for never even holding a gun to not one shot outa the red center all day.it can't be luck.again great bull and congrats

I’ve trained both sexes to shoot long guns and snowboard. Women are better at both in the beginning. 

• Like 1