IA Born

Youth Camo: Free to Good Home

My son has outgrown his hunting clothes, despite my best efforts to stunt his growth! 🤣 All are free to a youth who needs these. Looking for men's small KUIU or Sitka pants and other replacements, too.

Most of these were given to us by a friend, so they've been used by 4 kids now (his two and our two). Some were purchased by us to replace those lost to growth spurts (UA hoodie and bottoms, gloves). 

Top pic is all youth large: 2pr pants, l/s t-shirt, s/s t-shirt, UA thermal bottoms, button-up shirt, and men's large gloves.

Bottom pic is youth medium: 2x l/s t-shirts, UA hoodie. Regular hat.

All in good condition. In Flagstaff if you want them. Won't be able to ship anything until after mid-October due to changing jobs and our upcoming black belt promotion, all within the next two weeks. We'll be in Scottsdale next Friday (Oct 8th) for a few hours and then in Prescott afternoon of 10/8 and most of 10/9 for a mountain bike race. Can meet after the race Saturday or Friday eve near Pioneer Park. 

20211002_191022.thumb.jpg.7d0146df07456ef20fc1e441d7f10b5c.jpg

20211002_192340.thumb.jpg.0ad9d935779be2d574535d054af74d30.jpg

And, yes, they're all there. I realized after I took the pics, the rug wasn't a great background!

• Like 1

Clothes are SPF to Taylorz1!