fatfootdoc

whatever happened to Ernesto C???

I wondered the same thing...man his posts were entertaining...and informative, he should be back how can you keep away from talking about coues deer?!?!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys for your kind words and for remembering about me. Thanks to a good friend that let me know about this thread.

I was unable to post and I had to ask the great creator of this site for help to validate my account :)

Once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Like lots of you, I'm a warrior and like some of you, I'm also a survivor. I just got some scars on my back but I'm ok. ;)

I'm being around and like always, working hard, enjoying family, friends and life and like many of you............I CANT WAIT TO GO HUNTING IN JANUARY! :D

You guys know me, always willing to help, to bad I dont have to much time off to help out Sundevil, Scout'em and Coues addict and some more on their 36C hunt. Red rabbit once called me the "Godfather" of 36C :P that is because I know 36C like the palm of my hand. Oh yea and do not forget that I know where the monsters coues with non-typical points and droptines live on the 45 units.

You guys take care, God bless you all and watch out!........I'm willing to take over and get the first place on the big buck contest :)

Ernesto C

It's great to see a new post from you Ernesto after being without for so long! Thanks for coming back and good luck to you this season.

Phil

E,

Good to hear from you (newbie) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug

E,

Good to hear from you (newbie) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug

Hehhehehe :lol: how I'm going to keep up with Casey now??

Ernesto C

Hey Ernesto!

I am glad you are back Senior!. I told the guys they just had to have a little faith!!!!!!!!!!!

So, come on Ernesto , tell us about your archery elk hunt. Pleeeease! You know we all want to hear all the details. And speaking of 36c, do you have any maps I might borrow?

Catch Ya later, Ernesto

P.S. I told you guys he would show up again, you can`t keep a good man down! B)

Glad to have you back, and you better get ta typing if your gunna catch up with Casey :lol:

Amanda, I overtook you LONG LONG ago.... I spend way too much time on this site. My mom and dad will be sending you a bill for the college education that I spent more time on this site, than I did studying!

Ernesto, good to have you back buddy. BUT, you nor anyone else can keep up with me. I type like a coues runs!! FAST!!