Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Nash’s first buck

Last year Nash got straight A’s the entire year. As a reward we decided to go hunt antelope in WY. We didn’t have a lot of points so we had to hunt a unit with very limited public land and boy were the bucks skittish.

Last night after a one mile stalk via an irrigation ditch this buck decided to go on a runabout and stopped at 150 to get a look at us. Nash made an excellent quartering towards us shot and the rest is history.

07F6823A-976C-4279-8196-92EFE8342F11.jpeg

7DDB54D3-B677-4963-BF86-7C2C926A0B88.jpeg

291C48A1-48A3-402F-80B5-562BA0252AA1.jpeg

CF308772-83F9-4518-BA14-5C7E204BF691.jpeg

• Like 29
  • Love 1

First and foremost…Nash, congratulations on getting straight “A’s” last year. I know that’s a feat in itself. Keep up the great work ethic!

Secondly, way to get it done on your first Antelope!  I’ve yet to kill one myself so yeah, I’m jealous too!  

Congrats all the way around Dad!

• Like 1

Very cool!   Hunting was my dad’s carrot to get me to study too, but I never got Straight A’s...

Great Buck  and great Job, Nash!

Awesome job Nash & Dad! Can't beat that - straight A's and a well deserved first buck. Nicely done!

Nash, stellar character both in the classroom & the field! Next year’s straight A’s negotiation may be worthy of Dad’s tag transfer to Youth!!! Keep up your passion for excellence and time in the field with family.

• Like 1