BigWave

Boquillas Thief!!!

That really sucks! Sorry for your kids’ experience of that.

I put game cams around and in & out of my camps specifically because of shat like this. Post theft justice karma!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, CJNAZ said:

That really sucks! Sorry for your kids’ experience of that.

I put game cams around and in & out of my camps specifically because of shat like this. Post theft justice karma!

This is what I've been doing too.... sucks and  thieves are too dumb to realize  why they can never get ahead in life ... karma train  gets them and then they think they have to keep stealing to try to get back ahead... sorry man 

Some people suck 

• Like 1

Definitely report to ranch/hunt manager pretty sure there’s cameras at each gate maybe a  truck went though a gate with some horns in back of it?

• Like 1

I always figured the reason Ive never had anything ripped off from camp is that no one in their right mind would walk into a hunting camp, not knowing how many guns might be on em. Guess I’m just one of the lucky ones!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

I always figured the reason Ive never had anything ripped off from camp is that no one in their right mind would walk into a hunting camp, not knowing how many guns might be on em. Guess I’m just one of the lucky ones!

And that's typically the case for my camp as well.  Never had 1 problem, and really never thought I'd have a problem out on the Boquillas.  It sucks to have to worry about your camp when you're not there!!

21 minutes ago, BigWave said:

And that's typically the case for my camp as well.  Never had 1 problem, and really never thought I'd have a problem out on the Boquillas.  It sucks to have to worry about your camp when you're not there!!

Could be some stupid teenagers. Shed hunting has become so competitive even among the young ones. Regardless just sucks that what’s its come to. Having to hide our stuff!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

I was on a antelope hunt this week and my buddy said the new thing is they dump your cooler out and take the cooler. Unbelievable. 

I've been wanting to upgrade coolers. Nobody but a methhead would take the ones I got....oh, wait.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, oz31p said:

We’re you thinking that the thief’s were members here?

Never know!  Lots of people on here.  But more of just a PSA.  Watch your junk and hide/lock up what you don't want stolen.  Sucks to have to be that way, right?

5 hours ago, PRDATR said:

That stinks. I know that they stopped letting people on to hunt for sheds back in 2013 but I'm not sure if it is ok to take them during a regular hunt.

You’ have to be the  most negative  poster on here.   Do you EVER have  anything  positive or productive to add to a thread? Doesn’t matter if it’s a classified or other..,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thats like Trphy Hunter dancing with a guys wife at the bar , then taking Her Home. LOL!................BOB!

Some people are just ashats.sorry to hear .we quit hunting some spots years ago in 22 because of this .you get back to camp and your geni or anything that they could steal was gone .had a guy walk into our camp and do a look around and the wife cought him .he left in a hurry when he saw the 357 she had in her hand.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Crazymonkey said:

Some people are just ashats.sorry to hear .we quit hunting some spots years ago in 22 because of this .you get back to camp and your geni or anything that they could steal was gone .had a guy walk into our camp and do a look around and the wife cought him .he left in a hurry when he saw the 357 she had in her hand.

Awesome! Most frightening sight in the world!!! A spooked wife in camp, all by herself with a gun!! Man that’s a whole other topic!!😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1