BigWave

Boquillas Thief!!!

10 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

You’ have to be the  most negative  poster on here.   Do you EVER have  anything  positive or productive to add to a thread? Doesn’t matter if it’s a classified or other..,

I commented, then read the posts a above mine and saw his. And I was like ahh dang, maybe they were in the wrong and it was the rancher all pissed at them.

then I read down that is ok. And thought wow, that was kinda of a shitty thing for predator to say. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, naturebob said:

Thats like Trphy Hunter dancing with a guys wife at the bar , then taking Her Home. LOL!................

You need to chill on the made up stories about me bud. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EagleEye said:

Definitely report to ranch/hunt manager pretty sure there’s cameras at each gate maybe a  truck went though a gate with some horns in back of it?

I sent Lee an email last night.  Not expecting anything, but just wanted him to know. 👍🏼

20 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I commented, then read the posts a above mine and saw his. And I was like ahh dang, maybe they were in the wrong and it was the rancher all pissed at them.

then I read down that is ok. And thought wow, that was kinda of a shitty thing for predator to say. 

I saw his post and thought the same.  Whatever.  I know the rules of that ranch well.  I knew we were not in the wrong.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Son of a buck! How’d you get dragged into this drama??!!🤣 

I was reading the comments and then I’m like wtf did I do to deserve this lmao 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

I was reading the comments and then I’m like wtf did I do to deserve this lmao 

It's CWT. Plagued with Drama Queens looking for a life. Gotta feed them, and then watch'em spin up over drivvel. 

• Like 4

On 10/5/2021 at 8:57 PM, Edge said:

I've been wanting to upgrade coolers. Nobody but a methhead would take the ones I got....oh, wait.

You must have those Shiti coolers I’ve been eyeballing…

• Haha 1

A coworker years ago had his truck break down on the Bo. Parts were missing when they returned and he was convinced it was ranch hands that had stopped and talked to them during the ordeal.. It is Rez country sort of...

18 minutes ago, Explorer said:

A coworker years ago had his truck break down on the Bo. Parts were missing when they returned and he was convinced it was ranch hands that had stopped and talked to them during the ordeal.. It is Rez country sort of...

That would suck even more if that's the case. 

4 minutes ago, Explorer said:

Every ranch hand I have met on the Bo or Redlands seemed like super solid guys. I would put money that a "hunter", not one of them was the culprit. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, nateNAU said:

Every ranch hand I have met on the Bo or Redlands seemed like super solid guys. I would put money that a "hunter", not one of them was the culprit. 

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but just meeting some friendly dudes don’t mean they’re solid 

I'm not saying it was one group or another. Thieves are everywhere. I'm getting ready for a hunt in a high theft area soon and will be running a security system in camp. 

• Like 1

Ive told this story before on here, but on my sheep hunt in 2000, my outfitter and I had our entire camp stolen. Everything, wall tent, stove, shelves, food, cots, bags, clothes. Everything but a couple water jugs and magazines with my outfitters name on them 

• Wow! 4

Interesting turn here.  Last night my wife reminded me (I had totally forgot) about the family we had met mid day on Saturday.  Mid to late 50's age dad with 3 girls in the truck and seemed like a good fella.  One of the girls may have been his wife or an older daughter.  I remember his face perfectly.  Reminded me of a good buddy of mine.  White Dodge Ram diesel with Arizona plates. They hadn't seen an elk yet.  We talked about where they were camped just north of Keseha camp.  We told them where we were camped and they had seen our trailer driving by.  Told them about a few of our elk encounters and that we had found a handful of sheds.  We noticed that their camp was gone on Sunday, but we didn't even realize our sheds were gone yet since they were tucked under the back of our trailer and we weren't looking at or for them every day.  Only when I was around back fueling the generator did I notice them gone.  We'll be looking to see if they are around again this weekend.