BigWave

Boquillas Thief!!!

4 minutes ago, HyNoon said:

How close were you to Ashfork  ...... they have  very high theft there , just FYI 

Quite a long ways away.  Middle of the Boquillas Ranch.  And the public are not allowed on the ranch without a hunt permit.  That being said, I don't remember ever being stopped and asked to see my permit the half dozen times I've been on the ranch the last 8-9 years.

During the goat hunt, small goat hunt, we saw 2 gameies one at the main entrance and in the back by the point. Hands were great. I'd say you just nailed it with the dad and girls..

• Like 1

Thankfully it was just a couple of small elk sheds.  Easily replaced and you get to hike more with your daughter to do it.  

• Like 1

Just acouple small sheds, would it be different it was  a 380" & 410"  sheds it would be different to the young lady.  Just asking and I get what your saying, I mean stealing anything wise. Liked hike with dad

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wildwoody said:

Just acouple small sheds, would it be different it was  a 380" & 410"  sheds it would be different to the young lady.  

What would be different? 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 3:43 PM, BigWave said:

To the punk as jerk, idiot that felt the need to come into our camp and steal from under our trailer this little pile of hard earned sheds that my daughter and I found from hiking our butts off…🖕🏼  May karma land right on your shoulders.  I wish we would have bumped into each other as you were there.  And since we’re hunting the Boquillas, only hunters and assistants are allowed on the ranch, so you must be a hunter, and what’s worse…..is that it’s a youth hunt, so your kid must be with you.  What an example to set.  I feel sorry for you.  Have fun bragging about your hard earned sheds.  You’re also probably the guy that was tossing your Twisted Tea and beer cans out at every other gate opening that we picked up for you.  You’re welcome…..

4ED419E5-D13C-4576-8ED1-5231F7CF97A1.thumb.jpeg.7649612d9256492fb4be63a8da136bf1.jpeg

Don't think shed hunting and pick up is allowed at the Boquilla's at all. It's a fine line as to when you picked them up. You can thank all the shed hunters for that! However You can thank the illegal shed hunters for spotting yours as their's! I know it stinks but this is what happens when you let the feds take care of this land!

2 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Thankfully it was just a couple of small elk sheds.  Easily replaced and you get to hike more with your daughter to do it.  

Absolutely.

22 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Just acouple small sheds, would it be different it was  a 380" & 410"  sheds it would be different to the young lady.  Just asking and I get what your saying, I mean stealing anything wise. Liked hike with dad

I don’t give a crap if it was a spike deer shed.  Someone came into my camp and stole something that was mine.  What the hells wrong with you?  What a ridiculous thing to say.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, L Cazador said:

Don't think shed hunting and pick up is allowed at the Boquilla's at all. It's a fine line as to when you picked them up. You can thank all the shed hunters for that! However You can thank the illegal shed hunters for spotting yours as their's! I know it stinks but this is what happens when you let the feds take care of this land!

Jesus.  Look at the rules and frequently asked questions.  It is legal.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BigWave said:

Jesus.  Look at the rules and frequently asked questions.  It is legal.

Whoose rooles are you looking at?!! Not the guys who are steeeling, Doood! hee , hhee, You're a funny guy!! rules!!

2 minutes ago, L Cazador said:

Whoose rooles are you looking at?!! Not the guys who are steeeling, Doood! hee , hhee, You're a funny guy!! rules!!

2 minutes ago, L Cazador said:

yeah, I’m funny.  You stated that picking up sheds wasn’t allowed on the ranch.  I simply said to look at the rules of the ranch….you know…the rules of the Big Bo Ranch.  It’s printed in black and white on the website what is allowed and what is not.  Sooo……..