BigWave

Boquillas Thief!!!

6 minutes ago, BigWave said:

Have you been out to ranch and seen what it say's on the gate where you enter?????? You're out of line!!!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

Seems pretty obvious that yes you can pick up sheds 

Screenshot_20211007-221922_Chrome.jpg

Thank you.  Some people have nothing better to do than sit in front of their computer and fling crap.  Have a good nite.  Kiddos gonna kill a cow in the morning.  😁👍

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, BigWave said:

Thank you.  Some people have nothing better to do than sit in front of their computer and fling crap.  Have a good nite.  Kiddos gonna kill a cow in the morning.  😁👍

Forget all this BS and take your girl out and have a ball!! Good luck this morning!

• Like 3

22 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

What would be different? 

That was the ? Brother, would it be more upsetting to the Young lady if they were huge sheds, no, small or big means the same. Stolen memories just me.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BigWave said:

I don’t give a crap if it was a spike deer shed.  Someone came into my camp and stole something that was mine.  What the hells wrong with you?  What a ridiculous thing to say.

I Apologize was supposed to say "wouldn't have matter" missing the n't means alot

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

I Apologize was supposed to say "wouldn't have matter" missing the n't means alot

All good sir.  I believe I as well as a couple others misunderstood what you were saying.  All good.  Thieves suck.  

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 10:41 PM, BigWave said:

And where's the pics of her and the cow?  (If you did a story, post a link.)