We couldn't see any obvious bullet holes or predator marks so that might be why.it was cool of her to tell us about the sheep that were at water and we got there just in time to see a few was cool to see for sure.

On 10/10/2021 at 7:23 AM, Crazymonkey said:

Buddy's boy got a good ram 4 or 5 hundred yard shot .I had to work so I couldn't join in.kid looks straight outa duck dynasty but is only 30 something and got a tag his dad has been waiting for twice as long

9110.jpeg

Nice sheep!

On 10/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, wildwoody said:

Sucks his cape was bad, worth 10k

No kidding.  I didn't learn that till the next day and felt like an idiot for throwing it away. 

On 10/10/2021 at 7:23 AM, Crazymonkey said:

Buddy's boy got a good ram 4 or 5 hundred yard shot .I had to work so I couldn't join in.kid looks straight outa duck dynasty but is only 30 something and got a tag his dad has been waiting for twice as long

9110.jpeg

I was along on that hunt for the first few days. I think we left a couple days before he killed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crazymonkey said:

I heard it cost Gary a truck .he got hit on the road by a ranch truck or something total loss for him.

We were right behind him when it happened. That sucked

That is probably my son that you are referring to who does the euros. Shoot me a PM and we can talk details. In the mean time, please (for whoever you take it to), keep it cold or frozen so it does not start to rot. Crazy how much that has become an issue this year.

Thanks

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

We were right behind him when it happened. That sucked

David took his to clay at mollogon taxidermy and had a full body mount done looks cool as all can be .Gilbert and David are up on elk hunts this week but when he gets back ill post it .Its truly something to see.

• Like 1