Tj_G91

2021 mule deer

2 minutes ago, Tj_G91 said:

Nothing beats a mature desert muley in my book. Thank you 

For sure, seems like you got them down to a science too. My daughter has a hunt here in a few weeks and I'm hoping to turn her up something decent.  Congrats again. 

• Thanks 1

Awesome buck congrats!!! Not bad for a first buck is an understatement!! The hunter is going be hard pressed to kill another like that!!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, olmos1010 said:

For sure, seems like you got them down to a science too. My daughter has a hunt here in a few weeks and I'm hoping to turn her up something decent.  Congrats again. 

I appreciate that thank you. Best of luck to you and your daughter. Hope you guys get everything you’re looking for out of the hunt. 

16 minutes ago, goinhuntn said:

Awesome buck congrats!!! Not bad for a first buck is an understatement!! The hunter is going be hard pressed to kill another like that!!

Thank you, he’s an amazing shot and hunter. I have no doubt he will top that deer in no time at all. Especially if he draws the tag again next year. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tj_G91 said:

Thank you all. And he’s not my son, he’s just a buddy of mines who I was fortunate enough to tag along with. He was blind in his left eye and we had no idea until we walked up to him that morning. 

Was there any sign of injury on his eye that you could tell?

Congrats that's a heck of a buck 

27 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Was there any sign of injury on his eye that you could tell?

Congrats that's a heck of a buck 

No I checked it out pretty good and couldn’t see any visual sign at all. I do know when we had caped him out it shot some fluid all over my buddy. Pretty hilarious haha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1