Sign in to follow this  
bowelk341

Stolen Rifle

My buddies 300 weatherby accumark topped with a leupold vx111 4.5-14x50 was stolen last week in unit 10 on the youth cow hunt. If you have any info please contact me on here thanks. 

One of the rifles on FB was being called a long range rifle. Worth the check!

Going to unit 10 next week, hope I don't have any luck like that.

• Like 1

Stolen out of camp? Stolen out of locked truck? I usually have a back up rifle I leave locked in my truck when we are out in the field, just wondering how this happened.

• Like 1

Ummm, who loses sight of his rifle,or doesn’t secure it?  Breaking and entering into a vehicle or trailer?  Some details please.....

No it wasn't in the truck or camp. It was partially his fault.  He left it in his side x side but was only gone for a couple minutes. Just sad people can't leave your stuff alone. Thanks I'll keep my eyes open on fb.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

What are the odds that he left it jn the side by side and was "only gone a couple of minutes" and someone swoops in, undetected and steals it? Even if he was taking a poop he would have heard someone.

Sounds like he lost it more than likely. Not that it really matters, as gone is gone. 

• Like 7

22 hours ago, bowelk341 said:

My buddies 300 weatherby accumark topped with a leupold vx111 4.5-14x50 was stolen last week in unit 10 on the youth cow hunt. If you have any info please contact me on here thanks. 

saw a guy posting on FB that he found a gun in 10. i think hes a member 

• Like 2

I didn't say he didn't here anyone. I just said he was gone a couple minutes. Do you know anything firstcousewas 80?