rugermack

Primers

Tactical World in Maine has primers at fair price(considering todays BS) Bought13.3k

Have to use Venmo, Zelle or bit coin to pay

Was rugermack hacked?  I would expect a post like this from a new user. 

No legitimate business would require you to use untraceable and unrecoverable forms of payment. Either this post is from a scammer using an existing account, or rugermack just lost a bunch of money on ghost primers. 

• Like 3

Which site?  There are numerous "tactical world" sites.  Post a link.

With a Paypal, Zelle or Bitcoin only buying, HUGE red flag.  99% of those types are scams.  I hope yours is not.

Here are some reviews...

Tactical World Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of tactical-world.net (trustpilot.com)

As for all the "5 star positive" reviews.....notice they are ALL on the same day.....Seems fishy to me.  I hope I am wrong, and you are right.

Yeah, ANY store that states they have every single primer type in stock is DEFINITELY a scam.  I am afraid you probably got screwed.  

If they actually show up to your house, I will publicly apologize.  Post of photo of the 13,300 primers when they arrive.

• Like 6

If you leave $200 in Home Depot gift cards under the bus bench at the corner of Mesa Drive and Southern Avenue in Mesa, I'll be sure to leave 4k small rifle primers there the next morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I found one of those fishy sites about a week ago. What is one of the hardest cases or factory ammo to find right now? Spoiler alert the 280 AI, they had the 160 gr. AB load and lots of it for 32.00 a box I didnt even bother thats a big red flag.

• Like 2

Any shipping info?  You should have some info at least.

I ordered some primers from another retailer on Wednesday, and they should be here tomorrow.

My powder valley primers should be here Tuesday, my brownell primers arrived 2 weeks ago. Always buy from reputable company’s.