Sign in to follow this  
Tannert

Mobile Detailing with CWT Discount

Hey Guys,

Thought I would post this to help my business, CWT and you guys. I own a mobile detailing business here in the Valley. We are only about 6 months old but have had awesome feedback. Figured lots of guys coming back from hunts could take advantage of this. We service pretty much all of the valley. 

I made a discount code for CWT members and its CWT10. I will match that 10% off and donate it to CWT. If you are going to book, make sure to click the yellow "Enter a coupon code" Tab. 

We do UTV's, Trailers and RV's as well.

PM me with any questions! 

https://waxymobiledetailing.com/

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, antlers1972 said:

Can you  buff out Arizona pinstripe?

I have had my guys cut and buff my Tundra and it looks new again minus a few really deep pin stripes. My tundra was pretty much flat white from all of the pinstripes. 

• Like 1

Why not schedule a day for Tucson boys? Put them all on one or two days with enough lead time to fill the days? That would make it worth the drive?

I had a work associate who loves cars detail my truck -- including with my power washer to get all the mud off.  Took over 7 hours.  I think he underestimated the effort for only $100 introductory price.  :D  He is a manager out at work now and I think perhaps I would not get that deal again.  He is a real motor head and was abashed that my vehicle was that bad.  😮

We have had our travel trailers cleaned, waxed and preserved by a guy in Casa Grande.  How do you charge for them?  Per foot or what?

• Like 1