Sign in to follow this  
Tannert

Mobile Detailing with CWT Discount

1 hour ago, Big Tub said:

I had a work associate who loves cars detail my truck -- including with my power washer to get all the mud off.  Took over 7 hours.  I think he underestimated the effort for only $100 introductory price.  :D  He is a manager out at work now and I think perhaps I would not get that deal again.  He is a real motor head and was abashed that my vehicle was that bad.  😮

We have had our travel trailers cleaned, waxed and preserved by a guy in Casa Grande.  How do you charge for them?  Per foot or what?

Thats awesome, yes we charge per foot but the guys from CWT that have PM'ed me I have discounted that per foot price significantly. 

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

Why not schedule a day for Tucson boys? Put them all on one or two days with enough lead time to fill the days? That would make it worth the drive?

I can definitely look into it! Not a bad idea! 

Thanks everyone for the bookings! I will be sure to keep track and get ahold of a CWT admin once we have completed details! Appreciate the support. 

I was going to book for wife and my vehicle but got message don’t service area. Live in west valley. 

If you change your service area let me know. 

What side of town? How much for a Nissan Armada? 

3 hours ago, Redman said:

Thanks for the reminder, I just booked for tomorrow - 

Thanks Andy 

Andy, Thanks so much for booking! I am going to give you a call in a little bit as it looks like we have a pile of rain coming tomorrow! 

13 hours ago, Hoss50 said:

What side of town? How much for a Nissan Armada? 

We are all over the valley, we have 4 packages for you. You can checkout all of the pricing here. www.waxymobiledetailing.com

So I looked at your prices and if you have leather is that an additional price versus the shampoo on the seats. 

2 hours ago, Jasper17 said:

So I looked at your prices and if you have leather is that an additional price versus the shampoo on the seats. 

Nope, need to note that on the website so its not confusing. Sorry about that. We exchange the leather conditioning for seat shampooing! 

• Like 1

Ok no worries just wasn't sure I might need a detail soon and it looks like the most expensive plan with leather conditioning is what I need, thank you for replying

• Like 1

***** 5 Star Review *****

My Ram 2500 was detailed today and I have nothing but positive things to say, the gent spent 3 hours on it and it looks as new. 

My previous vehicle was detailed at a Car Wash and was NOT impressed and thought I could have done it better myself.

This was was an entirely different experience, there is no way I would have done this nice of a job. 

Nice Work Tannert 

• Like 2