Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Let’s talk youth Camo Clothing

Looking for some youth clothing. My boy is about 4’ 3”, size 10 youth pants, 10-12 pants. Also looking for sizes larger and smaller as I do have a bunch of kids.
Is there any good quality hunting clothes out there for the youth? Maybe on Amazon? Ebay? I’ve been looking have not come up with anything I like. 
I’m getting back into Predator/Varmint calling so I believe camo is a must. 

I've been looking around a bit too. I'll probably get some cheap Kings stuff until they're older.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TOBY said:

Hard to beat Walmart max1 camo for the price.

I really have not thought about Walmart. Great idea

Walmart and kings are what we did. Midway has some end of year sales too. Sportsman’s has the youth kings stuff so you can try it on and confirm sizes too. We have found good deals on insulation on eBay, but not as much camo. 

where are you located? I may have a pair of pants my son just outgrew.

• Like 1

If it is just for predator hunting the walmart stuff is good. Our desert tears up everything so no sense in spending big bucks. Also look at salvation army stores and good will or deseret industries. Have found kids camo there too.

I always just had my kids wear tuff pants with decent boots and threw a cheap ghillie type jacket over them. They never outgrow a ghillie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eli said:

Walmart and kings are what we did. Midway has some end of year sales too. Sportsman’s has the youth kings stuff so you can try it on and confirm sizes too. We have found good deals on insulation on eBay, but not as much camo. 

where are you located? I may have a pair of pants my son just outgrew.

I’m in San Tan, let me know. I am willing to pay for them as well. Much Appreciated

Youth camo is tough to find! We have used kryptek, kings and killik. The killik stuff seems to run big on the sizing but is nice for warmer weather hunting.  I wouldn't overlook some women's camo in smaller sizing also. I've had to order women's boots for my son to use until he gets into men's sizing. Quality boots are another one that's tough to find for kids.