Sign in to follow this  
Ernesto C

SIGHTRON Scope!!

I have a couple of Sightron Scopes SIII series and love them they both have serve me very well. I have nothing bad to say and lots of great thing to say about them.

After 8 years of great service on Coues deer hunting and shooting at the range, one of this scopes started to "act a little weird" :) a good friend told me to send that scope out and have it check. I was a little skeptical at first, hard for me to believe I had a scope problem because like I said before, it was always perfect and never failed; but at the end heck I said I'm going to send it and I did.

About 5 days later I recieved a phone call from Sightron Company. I was told that effectively, there was a problem with my scope internals and they will send me a new one! I said what? A new scope? they said yes! And how much I will owe you? They say nothing! We are sending it for FREE! I was like wow really? Yes they said!

The following week I recieved my NEW SIGHTRON Scope! I'm a very happy camper! I have nothing but words of appreciation, THANK YOU SIGHTRON!!

New Sightron2.jpg

New Sightron.jpg

• Like 7

Every once in a while some company or manufacturer will surprise me with amazing service/support (Swarovski blew me away with outstanding service once.).  I've never heard of Sightron scopes, but might check them out for the M77 I just bought. 

Very awesome, Ernesto!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, stanley said:

Every once in a while some company or manufacturer will surprise me with amazing service/support (Swarovski blew me away with outstanding service once.).  I've never heard of Sightron scopes, but might check them out for the M77 I just bought. 

Very awesome, Ernesto!!

I second your opinion on Swarovski Stanley! In once occasion they went the extra mile to get my binoculars perfect and ready really fast, phenomenal service too!

If you go with Sightron I know you'll like them.

• Like 1