Broken Wheels

Leupold VX-3

I recently stepped up into the big boy league and purchased a NF scope so no need for this Leupold scope. It is a Vari X3 4.5-14x50 with a custom turret for a 300WSM but trying to find the original factory cap. Leupold says you can get another one from them with the scope serial #. Scope has been on an active rifle so don't expect it to be purty and asking $400 for it unless someone knows better what I should be asking. Clear typical Leupold glass and reliable and accurate. Will sell one piece 30mm base for it as well, fits up well to this scope for $30

PM me some cell numbers if you want pics and Leupold is sending out another factory turret cap in case someone wants that as well. I also found the original in the Kenton Industries zip lock bag their custom turret came in. Leupold also confirmed it is a 30mm tube for those wondering if I was accurate in my description. 

Duplex reticle, I am original owner, scope is near perfect and have new factory turret as well as original factory turret.