DonkeyMan

7mm-08 Tikka t3 super light lightweight tack driver

Hello Horde,

Up for sale is one of my favorite rifles, the 7mm-08 Tikka T3 super light.  It weighs 8.6 lbs with everything on it.  It has mounted and zeroed at a hundred the Meopta Optika 6 3-18 rifle scope with a nice Zplus RD reticle.  This would be a great coues gun.  I personally have developed a load that pushes 150 grain eldx at a whopping 2845 FPS.  This gun will also shoot sub moa with hornaday 150 gr eldx production rounds.  

Rifle by itself $850 but would prefer to sell as is for $1500.  It comes with precision matched athlon rings valued at $100 at no charge as well as a mountain tech picatinny rail.  Everything is torqued to spec.  Basically, I could hand you this gun and you could go out and kill a coues deer out to 800 yards no problem if you do your part.  

Note:  The rifle did have some aftermarket camo paint added to the stock but you can remove it if you like.  

Located in Phoenix Metro.  Can travel a bit and do get down to tucson a lot

Prices are firm.  Message for details

208F8BEA-EB5F-4EAC-B6DE-412F64E89390.heic

68B41301-7F8D-4AAE-8C0D-94F6AE9063A9.heic

1D3A1973-C6EC-4DCD-9DEC-F81C17CF2632.heic

9FE6AC72-559C-4CFB-97A2-2CD290235259.heic

1 minute ago, 1uglydude said:

Do you mean the 150gr Eld-x?  The 143 is a 6.5mm bullet. 

yes sorry good catch.  Had my creed moor on my mind all day.  I will edit.

Sell the creed, keep the 7... my tikka 708 would be the last gun I'd sell.

just say'n...

Kent

Interesting, how come?  Both of these rifles are equally accurate but I already have 2 magnums for hunting and the creed would be for long range target shooting.  It’s a BERGARA HMR wildernesses 

Teasing... with truth... 

But if it's a 1 inch gun at 200 yards like mine is, off the tailgate with bags, and it can push the eld x 162 as fast as the creed can push the 143... 

But a man should keep the gun he wants.

Kent

58 minutes ago, buckmaster21 said:

If the gun shoots good and you like it I would keep it you can never have to many lol 

I can't disagree with you there, but this would free up some money for some guided hunts next years..

17 minutes ago, Tanner W said:

Is that a clamp on brake or did you have the barrel threaded? 

Should have mentioned that I had the barrel threaded.  Its a brake for my suppressor, the brake stays on the rifle..

My kids' 7mm08 Tikka T3x Compact (not TCR, but the old designation for the youth size...12.5" LOP and 20" barrel) is the most accurate rifle I own.   It shoots the 145gr LRX like a dream.   I joke that I can load it down to 6.5CM velocities if I feel like I ever need to throttle it back a bit.

I've been wanting to try the 150gr Eld-X, but I haven't been able to find any.

• Like 1