Sign in to follow this  
bigbuckkiller

Looking for 300 win mag ammo

I know a guy that has 3 boxes of Barnes 180TTSX ammo with 2 shots from each box that were fired for testing.  So 54 rounds left.

Just now, bigbuckfever said:

Most posts that start out with "I know a guy..." are scammers.  But coming from Lance, no worries.

This is correct.  Most are.  This one is not.  Thanks for the vote of confidence too.

I was the person who shot the 2 rounds from each box.  Which is how I know about the ammo.

• Like 2

Lance I sent you a pm. . My gun loves the TTSX 180 grain. I’ll take them from your buddy.  Big buck let me look in my safe at the other boxes if 300win mag I have when I get home. When I got my rifle I was testing tons of different factory ammo to see what did best. I may have a box of what your looking for. Maybe trade for ttsx. Or buy what you have left.  Thanks joe 

8 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

I know a guy that has 3 boxes of Barnes 180TTSX ammo with 2 shots from each box that were fired for testing.  So 54 rounds left.

Would love to get my hands on those if you could point me in the right direction. I've got a real picky .300WM that shoots them fantastic and nothing else nearly as well.

22 hours ago, bigbuckkiller said:

Hey guys.... I was wondering if anyone had a box or 2 of 300 win mag 180 grain federal vital shock loaded with barnes triple shock they would be willing to part with? Thanks....

Hey bigbuckkiller, 

I believe I have what you are looking for… I purchased it earlier this year and my 300 win mag didn’t really like it. I have 54 rounds left. Only downside is I paid out the nose for it… I will let them go for $200 a little less than what I paid for it. Let me know.

Nate 

4311CD82-BDA6-4887-A6E6-8130A693AE4E.jpeg

9FB59E7C-6889-4565-8CFD-E8B59F38B33D.jpeg