Sign in to follow this  
AZElkhntr

Lost hitch in 12b

If anyone comes across a hitch on winter road with sway bar attachments let me know! I lost mine saturday night. I posted on the campfire too. There is just more traffic here.

I know some of you want to comment and say I need to post this somewhere other than the classifieds... Go back to your cave trolls.  

• Like 4

Sorry for your loss. Sucks when you lose stuff. I went back to my hunt area Tuesday to find my glasses I set down Monday at Sunset while taking a 320 yard shot at a mule deer with my BP rifle. The wind was gusting 15 to 40 mph. In the excitement of hitting him I walked away with out them. My sight is almost legal to drive without them and when I realized what I had done, it was getting dark fast and we had to get out gear to the truck and take care of the deer.

I was lucky to remember approximately where I took the shot from and found my glasses Tuesday morning. The deer would have been worth it even if I had lost them but I was fortunate. I hope you are as well.(At least you and I didn't lose our rifles.😁)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Sorry for your loss. Sucks when you lose stuff. I went back to my hunt area Tuesday to find my glasses I set down Monday at Sunset while taking a 320 yard shot at a mule deer with my BP rifle. The wind was gusting 15 to 40 mph. In the excitement of hitting him I walked away with out them. My sight is almost legal to drive without them and when I realized what I had done, it was getting dark fast and we had to get out gear to the truck and take care of the deer.

I was lucky to remember approximately where I took the shot from and found my glasses Tuesday morning. The deer would have been worth it even if I had lost them but I was fortunate. I hope you are as well.(At least you and I didn't lose our rifles.😁)

How about a pic of the buck Russ.