yotebuster

Card hits??

I've been wondering when we were going to see a post about hits. Nothing for me yet.

13 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Is today the day?  Last day to update was yesterday correct?  

On a Tuesday, with the  rest of the week to fix any a issues ….G&F don’t roll like that 

The whole purpose of the waiting to tell what day to have cards updated by is to ensure they are ready to charge by the next morning. Some people will argue they don't "have" to because it's not a law but there literally wouldn't be a reason for a credit card update deadline if it wasn't the case. The longer they wait the more likely they will have to do another update deadline.

32 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I swear to God,  if I didn't draw a freaking rifle javelina tag....

I thought you were a diehard pistol hunter. 

13 minutes ago, Couestracker said:

I thought you were a diehard pistol hunter. 

I really enjoyed chasing them with the 10 mm! I usually get that on a left over though. This year I have a new hunter from work on his 1st application with me for the rifle hunt I'm going to be pissed if we can't draw that tag!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I really enjoyed chasing them with the 10 mm! I usually get that on a left over though. This year I have a new hunter from work on his 1st application with me for the rifle hunt I'm going to be pissed if we can't draw that tag!

Good luck on the draw and hunt!

I'm headed to Minnesota next week on my first eastern whitetail hunt. Using a pistol.