Sign in to follow this  
recurveman

44bn tag holder

If anyone on here has the 44BN tag I would be more than happy to help them out a bit.   I've spent a bunch of time in this unit the last two years and could point them in the right direction and give them an idea of what to expect.  PM me 

• Like 1

Oh wow willing to help in the easiest sheep unit in the state!? I'll help as well. "Hunted" sheep in there as well years back. The roads all the way around the mountain are the same as they ever were though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, AZkiller said:

Oh wow willing to help in the easiest sheep unit in the state!? I'll help as well. "Hunted" sheep in there as well years back. The roads all the way around the mountain are the same as they ever were though.

Man, people really can complain about everything on here. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, AZkiller said:

I was just hoping to point someone in the right direction.   I've got my own sheep tag so I'll be hunting!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Know how I know you haven’t been to 22 or 24bn?

I prefer to do my road hunting for sheep from a party barge with a giant cooler of Coors light while pulling crank baits.  Life goal for sure.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Know how I know you haven’t been to 22 or 24bn?

True but you at least have to have a boat.

9 hours ago, recurveman said:

I was just hoping to point someone in the right direction.   I've got my own sheep tag so I'll be hunting!!!!!!!!!

Cool congrats!

On 10/26/2021 at 10:24 AM, recurveman said:

If anyone on here has the 44BN tag I would be more than happy to help them out a bit.   I've spent a bunch of time in this unit the last two years and could point them in the right direction and give them an idea of what to expect.  PM me 

That is very nice of you to offer your help

• Like 1

10 hours ago, recurveman said:

What did you end up getting?