Sign in to follow this  
lancetkenyon

Peterson .280AI Brass in Stock @ Grafs

Thanks for spending my money for me Lance. I just backordered 100 a couple days ago. And you just convinced me that I need another 100. 🤣 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, briant_az said:

Thanks for spending my money for me Lance. I just backordered 100 a couple days ago. And you just convinced me that I need another 100. 🤣 

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

Graf's has them in stock!  Hurry!

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

Graf's has them in stock!  Hurry!

I just ordered  500 I guess I know what the next build is going to be

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 218buck said:

You won’t regret it. I love my 280ai. If it was just a little lighter I’d use it a lot more!

25 minutes ago, 218buck said:

So you ordered twice the limit for a rifle you don’t have? You sir are why we can’t have nice things🤨

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, briant_az said:

You won’t regret it. I love my 280ai. If it was just a little lighter I’d use it a lot more!

He already has ONE!  Matching pair is in his future!  

48 minutes ago, Sobrbiker said:

So you ordered twice the limit for a rifle you don’t have? You sir are why we can’t have nice things🤨

Jealous?  You don't know him.  He and I have been discussing a new rifle for a while, and .280AI has been on the very short list.

Who DOESN'T buy components BEFORE building a rifle these days?  I know of several guys that built rifles, and now can't get components.  So they can't shoot their new toys. 

I have 3 rifles that are not built yet, but have had components stocked up waiting for them for up to 10 months already. 

Guess you can throw me on the list of "why we can't have nice things" too, or better yet, "Glad I got components ahead of time so I can shoot when my nice things are ready".  

And "twice the limit" would be ordering 10 boxes of 50 each.  Or.....wait for it....ONE bulk pack of 500........😉

Considering his daughter has a .280AI that uses Peterson brass, I think this was a smart buy.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

He already has ONE!  Matching pair is in his future!  

Alright, my apologies. 
I’m just jealous, I had to wait until today to act on my notification that it’s in stock and of course now it’s out of stock.

I’m just of the ilk that all these “hey this is in stock here” posts fuel hoarding more than they help people that are already looking/needing components. We can’t ignore that there are people emptying shelves buying stuff they don’t need, and the pandemic toilet paper mindset of many folks isn’t helping overall.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sobrbiker said:

Alright, my apologies. 
I’m just jealous, I had to wait until today to act on my notification that it’s in stock and of course now it’s out of stock.

I’m just of the ilk that all these “hey this is in stock here” posts fuel hoarding more than they help people that are already looking/needing components. We can’t ignore that there are people emptying shelves buying stuff they don’t need, and the pandemic toilet paper mindset of many folks isn’t helping overall.

I will gladly sale you some if you need 

16 minutes ago, 218buck said:

I will gladly sale you some if you need 

Thank you sir, I may take you up on that. Again, I didn’t mean to offend-all the current events have me a little testy, and I should’ve just kept my mouth shut.

I’ve got some Norma 280 to fireform and  I’m the fence about the Nosler I have.

rifle’s currently at back at the mothership for repair/replacement so I’m not in a bind.

• Like 2