Sign in to follow this  
papajohn

WTB Remington 6 1/2 primers

Only need 100 or 200 for a project depending on price.

John  six02-820- six309

Call or text

Hi John did you find some of these? 

Not yet. Building a 22 Hornet rifle. Have brass, some LiL Gun powder and a few bullets but only have Remington 7 1/2 primers and supposedly

they are too hot for a small case like Hornet. The rifle is a single shot so won't be going thru too much ammo fast. I would trade but my buddy needs the 7 1/2's.

If you can't find the 6 1/2's you can use small pistol primers as well in the hornet. I only have a few remington's left from my stash so will be looking at that option someday. Don't  overlook AA1680, it's been the best hornet powder I've found. LG is faster but not as accurate in some guns. What single shot are you shooting?

Hi John, I got some, I can spare 200. Are you in the Valley? I will be down tomorrow. 

I'm in East Mesa but could meet if not the west side of Phx. Text or call and we can meet. As long as the price is resonable I will take some.

The gun is a single shot falling block I am building with a 25" barrel. not chambered yet so might as well make it a 22K hornet as I have dies.

Very cool I am starting my day in queen creek and working west from there.