JLG

Looking for 410 single shot

8 hours ago, Huntnfish said:

I can donate 4 boxes of shells. Live in Verde but can deliver to wherever this weekend. Please let me know.

Huntnfish, I sent you a PM about the ammo, Thank you. 

Ok I know I can get the 25 bucks from Johnny, Chris, Chris. If the other guys aren't close to me in mesa just send the money to John in Star Valley. I did just order a small slip on limbsaver that should be here friday, before John picks it up.

Kent

14 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

John,

Give me a holler as to when you are heading down.

PRDATR, I will PM you with my number. I am heading down Sunday to get the gun. 

• Like 1

Guys I just want to thank you all for your generosity, solid bunch of guys. Not surprised this was the end result. I will have the ammo and guns by the end of the weekend. I had another offer from a member in a private message for another 410. She has the 9 year old daughter who has the passion and an 11 year old son who also hunts so figured why not get them both one. Pretty excited to see the reaction of the mom and some pictures of the kids enjoying their guns. When I get the pictures I will share them with you all. Thank you.

• Like 2

On 11/3/2021 at 10:43 AM, Huntnfish said:

I can donate 4 boxes of shells. Live in Verde but can deliver to wherever this weekend. Please let me know.

I just met Huntnfish, he and his wife drove to Payson from Camp Verde, not only did he give me the shotgun shells he also provided a generous amount of 22 shells for plinking and practice. In our conversation he mentioned he could see the little girls passion and he wanted to help fuel it. This feels really good. Can't wait to get this stuff in her and her brothers hands.  Thank you all. Thank you, Barry...

• Like 2

Good deal!

I was out at roosevelt today taking my 90 yo dad and 6 yo grandson. it was a good day. I wasn't able to communicate much today, see you tomorrow.

20211106-114533.jpg

• Like 4

On 11/3/2021 at 10:43 AM, Huntnfish said:

I gave the Momma the guns and ammo yesterday, she was excited and Thankful. I couldn't do it but she is saving them for actual Christmas gifts. She said they will be on Christmas break for the last week of the year and will get them out for the last week of squirrel season.

She kept asking if she owed me any money and I said no. She repeated a few times that you all without knowing her and her children would do what you did. I said the only thing wanted was some pictures of the kids enjoying the guns with some big smiles and she said she would do that. Thanks again everyone...

Youth retention is very important, and with a little time, effort and a bit of money... one youth at a time.

Kent

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, JLG said:

I gave the Momma the guns and ammo yesterday, she was excited and Thankful. I couldn't do it but she is saving them for actual Christmas gifts. She said they will be on Christmas break for the last week of the year and will get them out for the last week of squirrel season.

She kept asking if she owed me any money and I said no. She repeated a few times that you all without knowing her and her children would do what you did. I said the only thing wanted was some pictures of the kids enjoying the guns with some big smiles and she said she would do that. Thanks again everyone...

Nice work John. It was nice to chat with you last weekend. Great job by everyone involved. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, krp said:

Youth retention is very important, and with a little time, effort and a bit of money... one youth at a time.

Kent

Great quote Kent..you definitely did your part on this. Thank you. 

23 minutes ago, Huntnfish said:

Nice work John. It was nice to chat with you last weekend. Great job by everyone involved. 

Barry, I enjoyed our chat. You providing ammo in these times left the Momma speechless...Thank you and Thank you for taking the time to drive up to Payson. 

John it was great to meet you and give you big kudos for what you and everyone else have done.  I can’t wait to see the pictures of the kids getting after the squirrels.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 257wby said:

John it was great to meet you and give you big kudos for what you and everyone else have done.  I can’t wait to see the pictures of the kids getting after the squirrels.

Mike, you provided a gun for this that had sentimental value to you on a personal level. I told the Momma the story you told me and she was floored. She was touched. Thank you so much for what you did. Really great talking to you. 

• Like 1