Ok, one last reply and then I'm really done.

The scripture proves nothing. As I have already mentioned it was written by MAN. Many years AFTER the death of Christ. Sure you can validate that it was written when it was written. Doesnt make it true. "based on a true story" perhaps. Then there are the translations all hand written by scribes. Every copy was different. Finally in who knows what year the church canonized various gospels and compiled the KJV. They agreed upon what best to present as their teachings. All done by man.

If we want to base truth on everything we read then I guess I will go get some Dino DNA from amber and start cloning T-rex's to use in the war on terror. It was written so it must be true.

Mr. Smith,

I quoted the scripture to counter your statement "I don't believe he ever made any claim to divinity."

If you need to base truth on things that you can only see and touch, then you won't believe much. Can you see gravity? You can't, but you can see the effects of it. No, I can't see Christ with my eyes, but I can certainly see what He does. Granted, to your kind of person, scripture proves nothing. That is why it is called FAITH. I am an engineer, a real analytic, and I need proof for almost everything. Faith is a growing process, not an instant experience, and it is different for everyone. I base my faith, (my proof) in part on scripture, miracles I have seen, and the difference that Christ has made in my life, my families life, and other Christian's lives.

Mark

While I think being gay is wrong and I do support the religious views associated with it as part of my beliefs. I'm just want to see if anyone could ever argue the anti-gay side without bringing religion into the mix. I think that their arguements would be a lot more valid without religion. I'm not going to get into this stupid arguement cause its not worth my time but just a hint to the anti-gays make your point without religion and it might make a difference to someone. Religion doesn't have the effect that it used to and more people will listen without god in the mix. (as sad as that sounds it is true now). So spread your message and convert people to your views without god.....It is kinda gross though that the guy named ben-dover was the one guy on this post saying no on 102.

That is the whole problem.....people keep trying to butt God out of the picture. So lets go ahead and set God aside....now all you have is it ain't natural even if you did come from some ameoba out of the water, black hole theory, big bang...........so now god is out and it is still the same issue....it just isn't natural...........

Go back and read through the string. A number of social problems arrise with the hs lifestyle. Here are a few:

Legislated preferencial treatment = discrimination to non hs folks. hate crimes, uni-sex public restrooms, laws against hiring, firing (even in churches) and services rendered (or not), and unconstitutionally stepping on the 1st ammendment over what people can say about homosexuals (even in churches).

Unhealthy lifestyle causes health insurance to rise.

Same sex domestic partner health insurance offered by many companies discriminates against opposite sex domestic partners AND causes heath insurance costs to go up.

Changing of moral standards that have worked well in this country for over 200 years - particularly in the case of hs exposure to our children.

We are being conditioned to thinking the hs lifestyle is OK. This is not a natural thing. This is not evolution or free thinking. This is all part of the hs agenda. Do you enjoy watching hs sitcoms? Do you want your children watching them? Do you want your children being taught about a daddy and a daddy in elementy school?

None of the above is good for our society.

OK I didn't say anything about God, but I did mention churches to reveal the extreme nature of the hs agenda. They will shove thier lifestyle down our throats and the throats of our children, call anyone who opposes them hatefull bigots, and get all this bologna legalized - all because they want what they do with their genitals to be validated.

Wake up!

Mike