Emckee

2001 sportsman 400

Selling a 2001 sportsman 400. Runs good. The machine will need a battery but I can pull start it so it can be test ridden. It has new tires on the front but will need rear tires soon. The quad over all is in good condition. It has a small tear on the seat about 3 inches long that just recently happened. Selling for 3500 obo 623 512 0426

0DFD7C84-D7DB-4E2A-B707-E8F4EDF32E68.jpeg

F4B53F5B-FAD4-4260-ACC1-8E72F91A31F0.jpeg

Pull start is ok to show it runs but I suggest you put a battery in it so people can see that the starter works. Just a suggestion. GLWS

• Like 2

Or just jump it if someone cares to know the starter works, save some $$$ since you’re planning on selling it anyway. 

I would not go spend $100.00 on a new battery just so potential buyer can lowball you 🤣Bump for a good quad👍

I appreciate the advice guys. But I’m not gonna get a battery. I can put a jump pack on it if someone wants to try the starter and see the lights 

I recommend putting a new battery in it.  I learned the hard way years ago and fried certain electronics in the pod ( speedo and hour meter) costing $400 to replace. Everything goes through the pod. Without a good battery or no battery at all there’s no place for extra electricity to go and the electronics can’t handle it. I’ve even heard of people cooking the 4wd switch and/ or light switch by not replacing the battery as well

9 minutes ago, Razorback77 said:

Everyone’s so worried about maintenance item like a battery.    I’m wandering how big a girl can ride on the back.  Lol

If you remove the storage/ tool box, you can get a biggin seated there ....